* Contributes to the normal absorption/ utilization of calcium and phosphorus.
* Normal calcium levels in the blood.
* In the preservation of normal bones.
* To maintain normal muscle function.
* In the preservation of normal teeth.
* In the normal functioning of the immune system.
* Vitamin D plays a role in the process of cell division.
* Regulates insulin levels and helps manage diabetes.
* Supports lung function and cardiovascular health.
* Suitable for vegetarians
* No sugar.
* No salt.
* No starch.
Dosage 1 tablet daily, preferably after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Package Available in glass bottle of 60 tablets.
Precautions Keep in mind that dietary supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease and do not substitute for a varied, balanced diet. Do not exceed the indicated dose. Contraindicated for patients with renal insufficiency and cirrhosis of the liver. Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or taking other medicines. Store at room temperature. Keep it out of the way of the kids. Do not use after the expiry date.